Addiction Treatment Knoxville TN
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Knoxville TN
New Start Tennessee is a professional addiction treatment and recovery center located in Knoxville, TN. We provide comprehensive detox and residential rehab to individuals searching for quality addiction services near home. Our dedicated team of professionals use evidence-based practices to create individualized treatment plans tailored to each client's unique needs. We believe in empowering our clients with the knowledge they need to make lasting lifestyle changes that will lead them towards successful addiction recovery.
Five Pro Tips for Finding Quality Addiction Treatment Close to Home:
1) Research various addiction facilities close to you and determine what types of addiction services they offer; don't be afraid to take your search to the Web to find out what others are saying about treatment centers that are located near your home. Use all available resources in your community to find a reoutable center for addiction treatment in Knoxville TN.
2) Determine if the addiction treatment center you are considering has experience and expertise in treating addiction; ask questions about how long the addiction professionals have been in practice, what methods they use in their addiction treatments, and how successful their addiction recovery programs are.
3) Contact the addiction treatment facility to find out more information; make sure that all of your questions can be answered before making a commitment to enroll in one of their addiction services. Ask questions such as what type of support is offered during detox and rehab, whether there are any aftercare plans available, and what kind of follow-up care is available once you leave.
4) Ensure that the addiction facility's staff has received professional training to properly treat individuals with addiction; be sure to find out if the addiction professionals have any certifications or degrees in addiction treatment, as this can give you a better idea of their expertise.
5) Find out if the addiction facility offers aftercare support and follow-up services; this can be an invaluable resource for individuals who are trying to make lasting lifestyle changes following addiction treatment. Aftercare plans should include individual and group counseling, 12-Step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, family therapy sessions, and more intensive treatments such as outpatient or partial hospitalization services.
Three Reasons to Choose Us for Detox & Residential Rehab:
1) Evidence-Based Practices: At New Start Tennessee we believe that addiction is a complex illness that requires targeted and comprehensive treatment. We use evidence-based practices to create individualized addiction treatment plans tailored to each client’s unique needs. Our addiction professionals are highly trained in the latest addiction treatments and will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you receive quality care.
2) Supportive Environment: We provide a safe, supportive environment where individuals can focus on their recovery without fear or judgement. We understand the difficult journey of addiction recovery and our staff is dedicated to helping clients find hope and healing through compassionate care.
3) Aftercare & Follow-up Services: New Start Tennessee provides aftercare support following detox and residential rehab services. This includes individual counseling, group therapy sessions, 12-Step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, family therapy sessions, and more intensive treatments such as outpatient or partial hospitalization services.
At New Start Tennessee we are committed to helping individuals struggling with addiction find hope and healing through quality addiction treatment. We believe in empowering our clients with the knowledge they need to make lasting lifestyle changes that will lead them towards successful addiction recovery. It is never too late to take control of your addiction, and our team of professionals are here to help you every step of the way.
- Addiction is a complex illness requiring comprehensive treatment tailored to individual needs.
- New Start Tennessee offers evidence-based addiction treatment in Knoxville TN in a safe and supportive environment.
- Aftercare plans are available to help ensure long-term addiction recovery.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, please call New Start Tennessee’s addiction helpline today for more information about our detox and residential rehab services. Our team of addiction professionals is here to support you on your journey towards successful addiction recovery.Addiction Treatment Knoxville TN