Be advised when searching for a treatment center- not all rehabs are also detox centers in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you need to break free from addiction, choosing a rehab with a strong detox program is essential to your long-term sobriety. Hickory Recovery Network can provide a safe and comfortable place for you to go through withdrawals; we treat addiction with medical detox to minimize discomfort and improve your chances of completing detox. Get in touch with our treatment center by calling 1-800-604-2117 to request same-day placement.
4 Things You Need to Know About Detox
1. Completing a detox program is only the first step in the recovery process; you’ll need a way to prevent future relapses and heal from the damaging effects of addiction. Hickory Recovery Network is one of the best addiction rehab centers in Indiana for detox and treatment because we offer patients multiple levels of care:
- Inpatient rehab
- IOP and outpatient services
- Individual & group therapy
- Dual diagnosis recovery when mental illness is involved
2. MAT (medication-assisted treatment) can make withdrawals less intense and minimize pain while you go through the most difficult part of detox. Our MAT program at Hickory Recovery Network sets us apart from every other drug and alcohol inpatient rehab in Indianapolis. You can learn more about treatment at HRN by reviewing the resources on our website or by reaching out to our staff by phone or website communication.
3. Many detox centers offer detox-only services to their patients and require a transitional process to go from rehab to rehab. At Hickory Recovery Network, we don’t think that’s beneficial to our patients, which is why we offer a full range of treatment options to keep you on track after detox. As one of the top rehab centers in Indiana, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of care; when you check in to Hickory Recovery Network, you’ll have access to post-detox treatment, therapy, dual diagnosis programs, and much more.
4. It’s dangerous to detox at home or at a friend’s house; in fact, self-diagnosis and at-home treatment can lead to death. If you have a severe addiction to alcohol or drugs, contact our Indiana inpatient drug rehab to get help from professionals who know how to treat addiction.
We welcome you to compare our programs with other detox centers in Indianapolis, Indiana to see why so many recovery experts recommend Hickory Recovery Network to patients. Spend some time on our website reading about addictions we treat, treatment methods used at our rehab, programs, and our admissions process. When you’re ready to take the next step, reach out to us by calling 1-800-604-2117.
Quality Addiction Treatment in Indiana
Your health insurance may cover part or all of the cost of treatment at Hickory Recovery Network; verify your coverage by contacting our staff or request placement into our detox program to begin healing from addiction today. You’ll never regret getting help for an addiction and turning your life around. You'll find that Hickory Recovery Network is one of the best detox centers in Indianapolis, Indiana.detox centers in Indianapolis Indiana