Our leading Orange County drug rehab centers welcome you into a supportive and rejuvenating environment, where you can address your addiction condition safely. At Crescent Moon Recovery, we stress the importance of early treatment, which is ideal for handling mild-to-moderate addiction conditions.
How our rehab treatment works
Our rehabilitation program functions on a non-intensive basis, making it ideal for individuals with moderate addictions. If you show signs of advanced addiction, you may require intensive inpatient care before joining our program. Our goal is to treat your problems before they aggravate, making the treatment last longer and become more demanding.
To achieve that, we rely on three fundamental rehabilitation programs:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP continues the inpatient treatment, providing patients with more freedom and less intensive care. It is the ideal rehabilitation program for individuals who have either completed the inpatient treatment or are stable enough not to need inpatient care. The program offers 20 to 30 hours of treatment weekly, for 4-6 hours of therapy daily. Some of the core recovery modalities we use during PHP include community services coordination, recreational therapy, cognitive screenings, group psychotherapy, etc.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP follows PHP in terms of the level of care, as the hours necessary for treatment at our facility will drop. The program will usually last up to 16 weeks, depending on your recovery goals and needs. It is the optimal choice for individuals with low risks of relapse who seek continuous community involvement and sobriety support. Among the recovery treatments we use during IOP, we include individual therapy, sobriety management, and relapse prevention, Matrix Model, family therapy, and much more.
- Outpatient treatment – The outpatient program is as close as you can get to an independent and self-sufficient lifestyle. The program tackles every patient’s biggest enemy, which is successful social reintegration. We know that most recovering addicts tend to relapse within the first year after treatment. Combined with IOP and PHP, the outpatient program aims to change those odds by providing patients with the right tools to achieve and maintain a sober lifestyle.
Will our rehab program help you overcome addiction?
We believe that our Orange County drug rehab centers will do more than help you move past your addiction. The ultimate goal is to help you how to embrace sobriety for years to come and become a better, more disciplined, and more mature person in the process. We achieve this by helping you:
- Understand your addiction’s underlying triggers
- Learn how to better yourself and grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- Learn from other people’s successes and failures
- Focus on your life-defining goals like building a flourishing career, come at peace with your loved ones, and improve your life in all aspects
Our leading Orange County drug rehab centers provide you with the ideal setting for introspection, healing, and sobriety management. Call Crescent Moon Recovery, tell us your story and let’s work together on rebuilding your life. You can contact our rehabilitation clinicians right away for information on our programs and to make an appointment today.